- How fast does Trident go in the water?
Trident travels at two speeds: a high speed of 4 mph (6.5 km/h) and a low speed of 2.2 mph (3.6 km/h).
- Are there international plugs available to charge the battery in different countries and regions?
Trident will have US, UK, EU and CN plugs to meet the specific needs of different regions.
- How long does it take to charge Trident?
Trident’s battery takes 90 minutes to fully charge.
- How deep can I dive with Trident?
Trident can withstand depths of up to 164 ft (50 m). However, we recommend that you only use it to dive to depths that you have training, certification, and equipment for.
- How much thrust does Trident produce underwater?
Trident can produce up to a powerful 26.5 lbs (12 kg) of thrust.
1.Does the drone automatically stabilize at a desired depth?
Titan could stabilize at a certain depth if you hit the function button on the app.
- Does the wifi control module have to be kept on dry land? Can it be floated?
The wifi module couldn't float on the water, cause it's ip57 rating waterproof. It can withstand water, but not like being immersed of float on water for too long. So we can't suggest that put it in the water.
- Is it possible to move TTIAN sideways at a fixed depth and heading?
It's possible to make the drone lean but not sway at a fixed depth and heading.
- What's the record time on the onboard internal storage?
The record time on the internal 32 G storage would be like 4 hrs for 4K and 8 hrs for 1080 P.
- How to put on filters?
You could just tighten it on the metal plates around the camera.